Store Leader- Washington D.C. Metro Area
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Philz is currently seeking talented Store Leader for our Adams Morgan location. Our Store Leaders provide frontline leadership to all Team Members and are responsible for the financial health of the store. Our Leaders establish and cultivate a culture in their store that is aligned with our core values and our mission of Bettering Peoples Day. Store Leaders at Philz provide leadership to Team Members by demonstrating a strong work ethic, a passion for delivering quality results and by recognizing and developing future Philz leaders.
• Rolling up your sleeves and interacting daily with customers and employees alike to inspire and be a part of the experience
• Creating an employment experience that is in line with Philz and our Core Values by recruiting and training a top group of team members and providing an opportunity for professional development
• Maximizing the financial performance of the store by creating a great work environment that allows your team to deliver exceptional customer service and authentic interactions
• Setting goals and expectations for team members, aligning performance and incentives, managing performance issues and holding team accountable for results
• Partnering with your district recruiter to attract, develop and retain diverse, high-performing talent that can lead your store today and strengthen the bench for the future growth of Philz.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
• You will have a strong customer focus and be service oriented
• You will model Philz culture in every interaction and every relationship
• You have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and have fun at the same time
• You are a proactive, self-starter who can work well both independently and as part of a team
• You are highly self-motivated and hands-on
• You accomplish work strategically and can influence others
• You are authentic and approachable and can connect with a diverse group of people
• You visibly display a high sense of integrity, professional courage, and judgment
• You are an innovative thinker who thrives in an environment of change and creativity
• Solid business acumen
• Proven ability to recruit, motivate, train and retain a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• 2+ years experience managing a fast paced, customer service-oriented business, preferably in a food service or retail setting.
As a Philz Store Leader, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our customers, team members, and communities. We're looking for someone that understands what it means to Better People’s Day and believes in our culture as much as we do.